Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Followers of Palawa Forum Index -> Guild Information
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kyӓndǟs
Grand Master
Master of the Forum

re: Website Changes and Updates

When the website is changed or is updated in any way all information pertaining to that will be place here. This way our members will be able to understand how to quickly and esily browse through our site.

Our First Up Date - June 3,2010

The Palawa Awards have been Revised
The Palawa Laws have been Revised
The Palawa Hierarchy have been Revised

A Rotating Image widget has been place on the home page for anouncement purposes.

Followers of Palawa has created its own Wiki (Palawa Archives). This can be accessed through navigational Links at the top of the page.

Our guild has been added to the TOR Wiki for others to see.

The Website has received a new look.

A Practice Games Forum has been added to allow for quick and easy updates concerning our on-going games as a guild. This included and DDO sub-forum which include specific updates and infor pertaining to thta game.

Forum Icons have been changed throughout the guild.

Master of the Forum

I changed our TOR Forum sig, please update your old one.

Master of the Forum

I have just made a whole new format for our guild application, It is very extensive and will allow us to know alot more about our applicants.

Master of the Forum

re: RP Lounge

I have just extended the RP Lounge, creating more areas for our guild to indulge.

ENJOY!!

Master of the Forum

I have enabled a feature that will delete topics that have not been posted within a week. This will only occur in the Palawa Discussion area, and the Cantina.

This will make our forums much cleaner.

Master of the Forum

As many of you know I have been quite busy with the website's construction. I feel that I have completed the bulk of the matter but, there will always be things to do.

I just wanted to bring to light several features of which have been added to the site up to date.

Quote:
The Followers of Palawa is now in accordance with Bootleg Radio which allows us to air a weekly Podcast on their station Sunday from 5-6 (EST).

A Podcast Section has been added in The Palawa Discussion Thread to allow our members access to the recording prior to air time (Just a little Tid-Bit for being a Follower)

The Podcast Section also has a *Weekly Show Notes* thread which allows members to post opinions,comments, or topics you would like to in upcoming episodes.

The RP Lounge is a place for the modern day Role-Player or for those who are just starting out. A new Empire/Sith Simulation has been added which I urge you guys to check out and join if you so wish.

I have also added a new section known as the Jin Tarr which is a place our characters can RP in the Cantina setting. If interested then stop by...

This Month we needed to update our 12 month Vent Server so the info has been updated. (Thank you A'den Akaan)

We have a new FAQ Page (Home Page) which will allow applicants and members to answer any questions they may have quickly and efficiently.

We also have a Palawan Archives located in the Horizontal Tool Bar which is administered by Council Member Minkin92. This page is an up to date collection of News and Information on TOR. Post-Launch it will become a Strategy Center.

If you are interested in Story then you may want to check out our new Holonet Timeline found in the RP Lounge. It covers our very own story and our connection to The Old Republic. Minkin92 is currently writing up future entries.

A new Pay Pal feature was added recently. YOU MUST ABIDE BY THESE RULES.

The Followers of Palawa and The Mind Meld can be found on Twitter. You can follow or tweet with ease by accessing the widgets at the bottom of the guild page. Follow us!!!

I would like remind those who have not done so, we have already registered our guild on swotor.com. Be sure to apply and prepare yourself for phase two. You can find the links on the LEFT HAND side of the site under Foreign Links.

We also have a gallery section found on the Horizontal Toolbar. Post funny pics or introduce yourself.

We also use MsN as a guild chat. If you have a Hotmail Account simply PM it to me and I'll hook you up.

You may have also noticed that our Calendar always has something. We are an active community and we should be proud of that.

We hold a weekly contest for those interested to guess the Friday Update. Winners will be granted an award the following Ceremony of Recognition.

This feature has been part of the community for some time but, I feel that its presence is not known to many. Each Month an award ceremony is held for members who have gone above and beyond their call as a Follower. Awards grant members credits which can later be turned in for In-Game perks. (More info will develop after release). You can see the Awards in The Hall of Recognition.

I feel it necessary to point out that Followers can achieve several ranks within the community. These ranks do not give special privileges but grant you a title within our community. You can find Ranks in The Palawa Database

Last but not least. The website has been bought and we have our own domain. Our home is now www.followpalawa.net. I am proud to announce this as it would have never been possible without each and every one of you. It has been over a year we have been together and with no release date in sight. Thank you...

Master of the Forum

You would have all noticed the major improvements I have made around the guild site in order to ease browsing and information distribution. I also thought that a more interactive concept should be done after a quick chat with a fellow guild member.

One of the major changes has been our new Ethos section which lays out a great foundation of who we are and how we plan to go about each aspect of the game. Be sure to check each section out and read carefully. If you have any suggestions, comments, issues, questions, simply send them to me via PM or talk to me on Vent.

Master of the Forum

I recently updated the Podcast section of the site. Added titles, and an easier browsing look.

I also updated our Ethos.

Master of the Forum

Hey Followers,

I did the last re-vamp of the site before we jump to light speed on DEC 20th.

*New Forums have been added to accommodate IG discussions.
*A brand new website look as been introduced.
*New Home Page music.
*New Palawan Edict (law) design.

Many more features will be introduced in the coming days.

Stay Tuned.

*As always if something is not working on the site be sure to tell me ASAP.*

Arbiter

Awarded:

love the countdown clock... would be nice to be able see while in the forum section.

Kyӓndǟs
Grand Master
Master of the Forum

Aden Akaan wrote:
love the countdown clock... would be nice to be able see while in the forum section.

sure

Master of the Forum

Alright, I have been doing a major over haul of the site in order to get ready for Dec.20th.

New PvP,PvE, Crafting Forums.
New From page Links,
New Guild Wiki
Trial Tasks Updated
New Foreign Links
New Horizontal links
Brand new Database
A Palawan Edict
Forum Thread name changes
A few new mechanics to help keep the forums clean.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum