Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Followers of Palawa Forum Index -> RP Characters
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Volund El Kadir
Count El Kadir
Council Member

Awarded:

re: Retribution [OOC]

Hey guys, these are Matt's rules for the Hidden Wonders RP. I think we should get Retribution started. Incidentally, this is a Dark Side only RP. I will be posting my character soon.

Rules for this RP
*Nothing Over-Powered
*Realistic
*Each has the right to one weapon of their choice
*3 starting items can be given to each character(POSTED BELOW)
*100 credits given to each character at start
*Introduce some interesting personalities for your characters

Starting Items to choose from:

Miscellaneous
Comlink
Dagger
Medpack x1
Stim Pack x1 (each one can grant a certain bonus)
Rations
grenade x1
Computer spikes x1
Mines x1
Datapad
Glow Rod
Recording Rod
Repair Spike
Security Spike Tunneler

Masks
For Info on each one:http://www.starwarsknights.com/itempages1/masks.php(Ignore Skills)
Advanced Agent Interface
Advanced Aural Amplifier
Advanced Bio-Stabilizer Mask
Aural Amplifier
Bothan Perception Visor
Bothan Sensory Visor
Breath Mask
Circlet of Saresh
Combat Sensor
Demolitions Sensor
GenoHaradan Visor
Heavy Targetting Optics
Interface Band
Interface Visor
Light-Scan Visor
Medical Interface Visor
Motion Detection Goggles
Neural Band
Pistol Targetting Optics
Sith Mask
Sonic Nullifiers
Stabilizer Mask
Stealth Field Enhancer
Stealth Field Reinforcement
Teta's Royal Band
Vacuum Mask
Verpine Headband
Verpine Ocular Enhancer

Other
For more Info: http://www.starwarsknights.com/itempages1/plotitems.php
Armor Reinforcement
Beam Splitter
Durasteel Bonding Alloy
Energy Projector
Gizka Poison
Hair Trigger
Improved Energy Cell
Keycard
Krayt Dragon Pearl
Mesh Underlay
Pazaak Deck
Scope
Sith Base Passcard
Vibration Cell

Last edited by Count El Kadir on Aug. 13th, 2011 9:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

Awarded:

Text Colour: Olive
Species: Human
Class: Sith Warrior
Name: Damon Verus
Place of Birth: Dromund Kaas
Height: 5'8
Weight: 140 lbs
Weapons: Vibroblade
Items: Dagger, Stim Pack, Grenade
Credits: 100

Biography

Ludo and Damon Verus grew up as orphans in Kaas City. In their orphanage, life was miserable for most occupants. Competition and the Sith way of life were fostered in them. Fighting and theft were commonplace. But it wasn’t that miserable for Ludo and Damon. Something set them apart from the other orphans. They were stronger, smarter and more cunning. They always stuck together. But most importantly, the Verus siblings had the ability to see things before they happened. As a result, the two were dominant in the orphanage. They were either respected or left alone. Then, in his late teens, Ludo Verus had a stroke of luck.

In the years leading up to the Great Galactic War, recruitment at the Korriban Sith Academy surged. No matter how successful the Empire’s campaign, there would be casualties and they would have to be replaced. Some Sith resorted to searching orphanages for Force-sensitives. One such Sith Master visited the Verus siblings and in true Sith fashion, separated the two by only taking Ludo.

Ludo’s training at the Academy was successful. Soon he was able to send his brother some credits. At the age of 13, Damon left the orphanage to move into his own apartment. Life was still tough, but he loved the independence. His greatest concern was for his brother’s life. Ludo took part in the Empire’s campaign and was well rewarded for his bravery. With the signing of the Treaty of Coruscant, Ludo (now also known as Darth Verus) had more opportunities to visit his little brother. He was, however, going to miss out on Damon’s 16th birthday.

That morning, Damon woke up to beeps emanating from his computer. It was a message saying there was a special delivery for him at the post office. After breakfast, Damon raced there to pick up the package and back to his apartment. It was a good thing he hadn’t opened the package in the post office. Inside were a dagger, a stim pack, a grenade and a note. The note said, “Happy Birthday, Damon! Sorry I couldn’t mail you your present! You’ll have to get it yourself. Here are some “tools” to help you. These are your instructions…”

Last edited by Count El Kadir on Aug. 15th, 2011 3:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

I will jump into this RP once Hidden Wonders is over [which it is]. I know I will role a Sith Inquisitor for the RP. Anyways, I can't.

Awarded:

Ǻshtï Kyӓndǟs wrote:
I will jump into this RP once Hidden Wonders is over [which it is].

Same here. I'll be joinning up after hidden wonders is wrapped up.

Awarded:

Text Color:Dark Red
Species/Race: HK-Droid Series Unknown
Name:Zero
Date of Birth: Unknown
Place of Birth: Unknown
Height: 6"
Weight: "HEAVY"
Hair Color/Style: None
Facial Appearance: None
Eye Color: Orange/Red
Current Residence: Tatooine
Allegiance: Follows Masters Orders(DireWolfen/Rennek)
Profession: Bounty Hunter
Armor/Clothes: High Impact Droid Armor
Primary Weapon(s): Tribrust Repeating Blaster
Miscellaneous Item(s): Plazma Bomb, Recording Rod, Frag Grenade, 100 credits

Bio:

BEEP....BEEP....BEEP....Memory Banks Booting up.........Error Error Incomplete........Banks Missing......Rebooting System......Collecting Data......Initializing.....

Log Entry 14

Waking up in a shipping container filled with my Hk Brethren wondering why I am here. My programing states that I am a Hunter Killer droid for destruction and violence. It sounds like fun I wounder what I will do first. Seeing a price sticker on my chest. Looking around to find out more information about my whereabouts. Observation: This is a metal shipping container is it not? Mocking Quarry: Yes, we are in a shipping container are you blind. Did you get built wrong. Mocking Question: Was I built wrong I am afraid not; I am just trying to get my barrings. Questioning Quarry: Barrings?! You must be missing something up stairs. We have been Sold to......Error Error.....for profit. Mocking Interjection: Well thank you for the update you useless piece of junk. Mocking Quarry: I have a name you dunce bucket; your lucky I don't have a blaster rifle to shoot that worthless heap you call a body. Question: Yes what is your name so I know who to find and disassemble. Answering Quarry: I am Hunter Killer Droid Number 47 and yours is? Answering quarry: My number is......Error Error.....Memory Incomplete.....Next Log Entry

Log Entry 31

Boss I found this droid seeking for an audience with you Mistress outside the Cantina. Bring him here for I wounder why a droid seeks an audience with me. Quarry: Hello San Trola I have not seen you In a while. Zero; My favorite killing machine. How long has it been 10 years? Mocking Quarry: 10 years, 241 days, 37 seconds to be exact. Ha, still as funny as ever. Insightful Quarry:Well I am glad you think so, lately all I have been doing is killing things. Yes you have racked up alot of credits for those 311 bounty's you killed. Tell me why just kill them? Mocking Quarry: Wheres the fun in not killing them? To true but since you where sold from......Error Error.....why come back to me? Answering Quarry: Why that's simple there is a bounty on your head plus a few of your crew and I come to collect. Statement: I hope your ready to be my 312th Bounty you pitiful meatbag!......Error Error......Memory Incomplete......Next Entry

Log Entry 103

Gentle Statement: Jacob be careful you know how your father tells you not to go to far. Zero It will be all right your with me. Statement: Yes I know but you must be careful if not for your sake for mine. Alright I will. As we played my area sensors went off warning me that there was something coming this way fast. The comlink rang with such emergency that Zero picked up right as a explosion erupted from Jacobs home. Urgent Question: Master are you all right?! Zero stay away keep my son safe. Urgent Statement: It shall be done Master. Zero what's wrong? Zero quickly picked up the boy and began to run toward a deep cave on Dantooine. Zero where are we going. He didn't answer just ran. Right before they entered the cave his sensors went off again though they where closer this time. He quickly stop setting the child behind a massive rock before wiping out his blaster rifle and began firing. The Raiders came in numbers 5 at a time then 6 then 7 till Zero ran out of ammo. As the raiders came closer all he could do was hug the child and hope for the best.....Error Error.....Please let my son live take me instead. I am sorry the contract was for the whole family. Threatening Statement: Do not harm the boy or you all will die! Boy's shut him up........Error Error.....Memory Incomplete.....Rebooting System.....Question: Master? Master? Are you alive Master? Questioning Statement: Jacob? Jacob? Open your eyes young one they are gone........Error Error.....Memory Incomplete.....System Failure....End of Logs Shutting Down.....BEEP....BEEP.....BEEP...

Last edited by Direwolfen on Aug. 15th, 2011 9:02 am; edited 2 times in total

Awarded:

@Direwolfen: just Epic! Sounds like a super interesting character!

Awarded:

Dalthiel Atou wrote:

I am glad you liked it. It took me a good while to write it as told and seen through the eye's of an HK droid.

Dalthiel Atou wrote:

I have been telling him the same thing over Skype.

PS: When are you getting your PC?

Awarded:

Ǻshtï Kyӓndǟs wrote:

PS: When are you getting your PC?

Aundrea keeps telling me "next week, or two". I've been worried a while now. I don't know if I'll ever see my Laptop again.

My best answer is what she's been telling me. Next week. confused

Awarded:

Text Color:Indigo
Species/Race: Sith Pureblood
Name:Felth
Date of Birth:
Place of Birth: Korriban
Height: 5''6
Hair Color/Style: Bald
Facial Appearance: Stern face. Burn on left side of face.
Eye Color: Red
Current Residence: Korriban
Allegiance: Republic/ Empire
Profession: Sith Warrior
Armor/Clothes: Heavy Durasteel Armor
Primary Weapon(s): Red Lightsaber
Miscellaneous Item(s): Medpac, Commlink

The red sand of Korriban turned and twisted as Felth stormed to his ship over the next ridge. Rage was building and he didn't know how to control it. Everything was a lie? Felth stopped in his tracks, sensing a change in the wind.

''Son.''

Felth spun round. Nothing.

''Son...''
The world was spinning, Felth's rage fueling his every move.

''Where are you?! Where are you?! Face me Dremor!''

As though on cue, a dark silhouette stepped forward amongst the red sands, a secure shield.

''I'm disappointed Felth. We had such high hopes. Such high expectations.''

''Speak sense Dremor!''

''You've never called me by my name. It....it makes my heart sink, I must be truthful.''

Felth swung his arm down to his side and raised his blaster, the trigger itching to snap.

''Answer me! You ordered me to kill my own family! And willingly!''

''But to test your mettle Felth, to test your will. We had to be certain you were dedicated. And how you were.''

Felth clenched his fist, wanting to pull the trigger.

''What do you mean?''

Dremor raised his arms in the air, bathing in the hot sand.

''The Project. To take and raise a child, instill him with Republic morals. It's mission; infiltrate the Empire and steal it's most treasured secrets. You were that child Felth. I trained you. I even insisted I raise you. I always wanted a child.''

''Even though I was a 'pureblood'?''

''Yes.''

Felth snarled, raising his blaster in full view.

''LIES! Why do you continue to torment me with your presence?!''

*sigh* ''You are deemed a failure. The Project was a failure. Yes, you killed your family, but to what end? Do you not continue to question our morals. We....I, can't have that.''

Dremor unsheathed his blaster, it's custom black shine dirt ridden amongst the red sand. A single tear began to form.

''I'm sorry Felth.''

THUD!
The body fell to the sands as it began to consume it. A dark figure wandered forward and crouched down beside the corpse. The figure swept his hand over Dremor's eyes.

''I'm sorry to. For you. And for the Republic''

Felth stood up and raised his hood. Night was falling, and the cold darkness of Korriban was rising. Crossing his arms and letting out a small shiver, Felth made his way back to the Empire facility, darkness flooding his heart. He had suffered the ultimate betrayal. The entire Republic. Only one thing mattered now. The destruction of the Republic. It was time to begin his training. The Dark Side beckoned.

Last edited by Kelmoon on Dec. 13th, 2011 12:41 pm; edited 4 times in total

Master of the Forum

Thayl Andaawi

Forum Image

Equipment

• {Lightsaber}
Forum Image

• Rapid Fire Blaster Pistol

• Bo Vanda’s Holocron

Stats

Text Color
Specie: Mirialan
Birth: 3671 BBY
Training: Soresu Form
Height: 5’8

Biography:

The Sith hold knowledge to the true nature of the force or so that is what Thayl had always believed. Growing up on Dromond Kass was where the young Sith’s life began, although, much had taken place allowing doubt and fear enter his mind.

Traitor…Betrayer…Incompetent... These were the words that filled Thayl’s mind as he meditated upon his past. Baiie Andaawi, a great father yet, a traitor to his own kind and a rogue within The Empire. During his opening years as a Sith Acolyte it would seem that his father had been involved in the smuggling of weapons to the Alderaan underground. Such an accusation painted a deep and dark stain within his life, turning his home into a battleground.

The Dark Hand covered the Andaawi family leaving destruction and death within its path. An exiled father, a murdered family, and a strain on his life, Thayl survived due his training within The Academy.

Proving himself to a Sith Lord, and gaining a Dark Lord as a Master was all that was needed to fulfill the Acolyte’s dream. However, within days of his trial it would seem that his past would return to haunt him.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum