Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Followers of Palawa Forum Index -> Guild Quests
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kyӓndǟs
Grand Master
Master of the Forum

re: [Quest] Red Sand

[Quest] Red Sand

Walking within Anchorhead Cantina you are met by an elderly woman, seeking your help. She so elegantly moves into your presence, her body swaying back in forth to the music. With a smile she invites you to a lone table found in the corner. Her rhythmic body cases to move, and her eyes water. “Ri’vanna is my name, stranger” it is a soft voice, yet behind it all is a story of torment and suffering. She explains how her family including herself had been tormented by the Twin Sun Cartel through slavery. She quickly explains that her father had led a small uprising against the Cartel hoping to receive justice, however, once the revolt had been crushed, Ri’vanna was sent into hiding never to see her parents again. Rumours stated that a second revolt had succeeded in freeing many of the slaves while other commented on a mass murder. The woman cries as she suspects the latter, “please, I beg you, find my family. We’re they murdered or did they live a good life. After years of research I believe the grave site to be an area known as Outlaws Den. Please hurry”.

Requirements

• Head to Twin Sun territory for clues.
• Free any slaves.
• Neutralize the Ring Leader(Optional)
• Head to Outlaws Den for any secrets that remain.
• Return to Ri’vanna with your account.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Followers of Palawa Forum Index -> Guild Quests All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: