Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Followers of Palawa Forum Index -> The Palawan Gardens
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kyӓndǟs
Grand Master
Master of the Forum

re: Operation Unity

Operation Unity

Greetings Followers,
I would like to take this time to get you all up to speed in what I have planned for this community. To our dismay, many who had joined our guild prior to The Old Republic’s release did not follow us into the game, and equally the few who joined us within the game itself. Personally, this has burdened my own playing (although, I do feel I speak for many of us) as I require PUGs, and the need to ignore Flashpoints and Operations due to the fact that we are low on members. Fortunately, as I have attended several Guild Meetings, alongside a few community centric events, and have read several blogs and In-Game conversations it is apparent that this is a serious phenomenon affecting all guilds. I have been planning a series of phases which will endeavor to increase our member count allowing for a much more enjoyable experience.

Phase I: Revitalize
This phase will focus on rebuilding the foundation while reigniting the flame which once burned strongly within this community. It will also be our first steps toward recruitment and reaching the SWTOR Community.

Phase II: Living Socials
Put on the biggest smile and be friendly. When building a community it is important that newcomers experience a fresh group of players who are like minded and willing to have a good time. This phase will focus on allowing newcomers to join us and hopefully sign up officially.

Phase III: iMedia
Media plays a big role in advertising, for this reason iMedia will focus on some advertising campaigns and the long lost podcast which was always a great addition to the guild.

Phase IV: Unity
Simply focus on any glitches which may be left but, to be frank at this point I hope to have achieved unity within the community including the new additions.

**I will be posting a detailed look into each phase in the coming days along side a new flood of info back on the site. If you have any suggestions be sure to get in touch via mail or simply leave a comment**
Kyӓndǟs
Grand Master
Master of the Forum

Phase I: Revitalize

This phase will be launching Saturday May 26th, 2012 at 9am (EST). These are the goals which will be completed within a Month's period of time. Essentially, these tasks will have been completed by June 16th, 2012.

What is the Purpose?

The vision driving this phase is the ability to restore what we have lost since release. We have hit a wonderful bump in the road, but with some elbow grease and endurance we can achieve great things.

Tasks
• Guild Wall: TORWars Advertisement
• In-Game advertisement – 1 on 1/Global
• Launch 3 brand new Guild Videos
• Refurbish certain areas of the site (Member Archive, FAQ, etc.)
• A splurge of Events – PvP, Group Content, and a bit of RP.

**These goals will be spread out during the 30 day period, although I have been personally working on the videos, and templates for specific areas of the Guild. Want to help out? Be sure to send me an email or a text if you have my number**

Last edited by Kyӓndǟs on May. 26th, 2012 1:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kyӓndǟs
Grand Master
Master of the Forum

Take a sneak peek at the audio for our new Guild Video.

Did you enjoy it? Leave a comment below.

I want to help out, but what can I do?

We need help in specific areas, mainly that of;

Event planning/ideas.
    In-Game advertising
    Fresh ideas for the guild to implement

Simply get in touch and we'll find the best place for you.

Master of the Forum

Here is the latest addition to our timeline. Big thanks to Volund (phil) for writing the final scripts. Hope you all enjoy it!

As always help is needed, so I encourage those of you to contact me and we'll set something up.

Master of the Forum

Just wanted remind everyone that new recruits are being added to the guild. Be friendly, and join us online as we plan events, and enjoy ourselves.

Master of the Forum

Just wanted to inform everyone that I will be moving The Community Archive from its current external state to our home site. I feel it will be a better addition and easier to manage.

I will also be finishing the last Holonet entry this weekend while signing up for some guild guild advertising on TORWars.

If there is anything worth adding be sure to get in touch or leave a comment.

Master of the Forum

The final addition to our timeline has been added. Hope you enjoy!

Master of the Forum

I just wanted to point out that the long awaited FREE Character Server Transfers will be done on June 12th. This does not have any meaning for us as our server is essentially in the top 5 best servers. However, we are currently in a rebuilding phase which means we are on the look out for friendly players looking to be part of a quality guild.

Keep in mind that as our number grow we will be able to begin Flashpoints and Operations on a regular basis. The social aspect of the community will also increase, which in itself is an awesome thing.

How do we do this?

Just to recap, join up with players in need of a group, help out with questing/Heroics, or simple flashpoints. Simply introduce yourself as a guild representative and pop the "Guild Interest" question. You can guide them to our site, or have them in touch with myself.

Since our launch of Operation Unity, the guild is now home to 4 new members.

Panix
Semaj
Bigfoot
Maxxwalker

All awesome individuals, so take the time to introduce yourself.

Cheers,

Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum