This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Followers of Palawa Forum Index -> Community Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kyӓndǟs
Grand Master
Master of the Forum

re: Minkin92 - Bio

Minkin92 - Bio

Hey, my name is Philip - lets start with a few bits about myself. I was born in Montreal. Besides English and French, I speak, read and write in Russian. Im something of a history buff and other interests include philosophy, dream psychology and classic literature. Next year Im planning to begin my university studies in law.

Now, onto the more relevant topic of video games. Im primarily an RPG and RTS player, though I also dabble in FPSs from time to time. My favourite RPG titles include the KOTOR games, Oblivion (cant wait for Skyrim), Fable: TLC and Fallout: New Vegas. As for RTSs, Ive played all the Age of Empires games, the later Total War titles (Empire FTW) and the City Building Series. In terms of MMOs, Ive only played a few, mainly in anticipation for The Old Republic.

Why TOR? A question so obvious yet oh so broad. When I bought my first Xbox, I stumbled upon a copy of KOTOR II: TSL. The cover art immediately attracted me. Besides, it was Star Wars. Little did I know it would become my all-time favourite videogame. Dont get me wrong, I loved the first KOTOR too. But there was never anything like TSL. Im really looking forward to learning, in a game setting, what happened to so many of my beloved characters.

When I first heard about The Old Republic, I was skeptical. Id heard some pretty bad things about MMOs. I wanted a KOTOR III. But as more information was released, I was intrigued. Then one day, I took a bus ride home with Mat. To put things briefly, here I am, a Followers of Palawa member and totally stoked for this game. May the Force be with us! And with TOR!

:Characters:

Quote:
Name: Volund El Kadir
Faction: Republic
Class: Jedi Consular
Advanced Class: Sage
Role: Healer

Descendant of an influential noble family from a fallen empire in the Outer Rim. Born and orphaned on the planet of Gaulus. Adopted by a Jedi Master and knighted at the early age of 18. Took part in the battle for the Jedi Temple during the Third Great Schism, alongside the Followers of Palawa. Witnessed the destruction of Palawa and was among those sent to the Old Republic era by Kalaga Kastow’s Darkstaff. Took part in the settlement of Bunduki. Became a Council Member of the Palawan Order and their head librarian.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Followers of Palawa Forum Index -> Community Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: