This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Followers of Palawa Forum Index -> Community Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kyӓndǟs
Grand Master
Master of the Forum

re: Kelmoon - Bio

Kelmoon - Bio

Howdy all! My name is Patrick and I live in the wonderful county of Yorkshire in the UK. I hope too one day develop the video games you guys may one day play. In terms of a job, times are tough. Job's are pretty scarce, and that is no understatement. In my part time, I indulge in the fine art of video games and play football when I feel like venturing out into the outdoor world. I currently attend college with sights to get into Uni in the near future. I have being playing video games for about 13 years, starting with the good old PS1 and Spyro the Dragon, my childhood favourite, a game my Dad and myself occasionally visit every now and again. From then on, my allegiance looked to be devoted to the Playstation....but then came along a couple of little known consoles that go by the names of the Xbox and the Nintendo DS. And so, my devotion to the Playsation was broken. As of now, I own both a PS3 and a 360, and am a huge fan of role playing games such as Fable and Fallout, along with my natural affinity to platformers. I stumbled upon The Followers of Palawa about last October whilst visiting the TOR wikia. Within a month, I was a member and have loved every minute since. Group hug?

Characters:

Quote:
Name: Kelmoon Argonath
Faction: Republic
Class: Jedi Knight
Advanced Class: Sentinel
Role: DPS (high damage)

Bio: *upcoming*

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Followers of Palawa Forum Index -> Community Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: