This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Followers of Palawa Forum Index -> Community Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kyӓndǟs
Grand Master
Master of the Forum

re: Vambor - Bio

Vambo - Bio

Well my name is Steven and i'm from a small town in the North-East of Scotland. In around 1 1/2 years i will be joining the British Army as door gunner in the Army Air Core. I work in a bakery, so i get to eat fresh bread (yum). In my spare time i love to keep myself fit, exersise is my thing. However, behind that i am a total geek. I started playing video games when i was very young, when Nentendo was all the rage. I moved onto Playstation and just began to play up untill i was about 12. Then i got my hands on an Xbox and was hooked on everything about it. Then, when i was around 14 i got an Xbox 360. My gaming has mainly been foccused around the CoD series, i have around 40 Days played on all of my CoD play time added up. Scary i know. But i am here because i want to move onto something more exciting. I have always been trying to break into the MMO genre as i have been interested in it every since i saw that South Park episode of WoW. I did try out WoW however due to several reasons i never enjoyed it. Then i came across SW:TOR on youtube and checked out everthing that was available (this was in April, 2011). I signed up and kept up to date with all the news. Next i decided i would search for a guild that i would find suited me best. I was wanting a neutral guild that was mature, had voice communication, wanted to explore all aspects of the game and wanted to have FUN. I then came across The Followers of Palawa and it was offering everything i sought. So i applied, and here i am today!

Characters:

Quote:
Name: Rin'aam
Faction: Republic
Class: Smuggler
Advanced Class: Gunslinger
Role: DPS

Bio: Coming Soon

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Followers of Palawa Forum Index -> Community Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: